Monday, October 10, 2011

Our first place to call home...


That's our door, gnome, and coat tree. Taken from standing in the kitchen.

This is what you see when you come down the stairs.
The kitchen
more kitchen
wall of random extras
laundry and fridge. There is another cool storage closet here, but it was a boring picture so you just get to imagine it.
Dining room. Picture is taken from the living room.
Bathroom
Hallway to our bedroom
Our drawers we got at a garage sale.
Our bed.
the living room.
Where I live inside of where I live. I do my homework in this chair.

looking into our living room from the dining room.
My awesome fall wreath I made from cardboard, floss, staples, and OBVIOUSLY flowers and greenery.
Well, that's the grand tour of our house. It's been nice to have a place of our own to call home. It's fun to decorate and be a housewife. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, you can do that for one semester, you've made it look as good as possible. Maybe pregnant ladies shouldn't be moving late in their 2nd trimester, though.

    ReplyDelete