Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Let me tell you that I love you and I think about you all the time.

I think that sometimes instead of blood flowing through my veins, it's melodies and lyrics. Music is such a controlling factor of my mood. The music I listen to usually makes me happy. I'd say it could be compared to the feeling you get when you wake up and realize that you can still sleep for another 3 or so hours. Oh--what about this situation. Have you ever been in a steamin' hot car and roll the windows down to cool off, when you realize that your hair is a wind-blown disaster? I find myself in that situation quite often actually. My new favorite thing is to not care at all and sing at the top of my lungs. No matter where I am, or what I have to look like when I get to wherever I'm going, the liberating feeling to feel my hair bush/whip across my face is totally worth it. Sometimes it's a little annoying when I have just put on chapstick and then my hair gets stuck on my lips, but usually the annoyance gets blown out my rolled down window fairly quickly and the taste of my hair becomes part of the adventure. Good thing I have clean hair right? Even if I don't know all the words to the song that is blaring over my speakers I make it up. For example, there is a country song that really say something about running away to Vegas, well I never knew that's what it said. I understood the rest of the song but at that particular part I'd always belt out, "GO AWAY, AND FLOAT A RIVER!' Ya, nothing to do with Vegas, but that's how the lyrics went in my head. Anyway, I challenge you to at least try it once. I promise, you won't be able to contain the endorphins that will be going crazy in your body. Oh, don't forget to pay attention to driving most importantly, but check out the other driver's reactions. Priceless!

3 comments:

  1. so are you going to the celctic festival at the american west heritage center?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ??? We're not of celtic descent....
    How do you spell celtic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! I feel the same way as you, Julz. Bring on the music, bring on the wind-whipped hair, bring on the staring of strangers, and bring on the happiness! :)

    ReplyDelete