Friday, December 24, 2010

"sorry about that....I must have been sleepin!"

I came down to Orem a while ago for a job interview. After it was over, I was on my way to Cam's house because he was sweet and made me lunch and when I was at the stoplight I saw in my mirror that this little red prius wasn't slowing down. Sure enough, he hit me. We pulled off into the parking lot that was right there. we got out and this is what had happened to my car.






After assessing the damage, he gave me his name and phone number. He had to have been 800 years old without a coat. It was dang cold so when he got back into his car I thought it was just to stay warm until the cops came, or to get his insurance information, but no...HE DROVE OFF! So here I am with a broken butt of my car. I called dad, the cops, the man, the cops again and nothin. He wouldn't answer and the cops wouldn't do anything since he left. To make a long story short, he was honest and called. His insurance paid for everything. It really wasn't a super big hassle, I mean it was, but not like it could have been. While my car was in the shop, they gave me this to drive. It's UGLY! Don't get me wrong, it was fun to drive, but so ugly. It's a Chevy HHR.
Anyway, I got my little car back a week ago today and it's been glorious. Overall, it wasn't super bad. All the companies involved were super nice and it turned out just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment