Saturday, December 31, 2011

I set goals and make plans

I do love New Years. I love having somewhat of a fresh start and having something to work towards. I posted a few goals a little while ago but now I've thought about it more and have come up with a few more. I like the format I used a few years ago so I'm copying myself again.

Physically
1. I will run a half marathon. Most likely on October 27, 2012 in Provo.
2. I will be able to do 50 legit sit-ups.
3. I will be able to do 30 legit push-ups.
4. I will eat fruit and vegetables everyday.
5. I will lower my intake of sweets.
6. I will do yoga at least once a week.
7. I will floss once a week.


Mentally
1. I will read 10 new books. Since I don't have to read textbooks anymore.
2. I will learn one new skill.
3. I will spend less time pr-oozing the internet.
4. I will learn a lot about history, countries, and kingdoms. Just like it says in D&C 93:53.

Spiritually
1. I will have 100% Visiting Teaching.
2. I will finish reading the Doctrine and Covenants.
3. After finishing the D&C I will start reading the Old Testament. If I finish that, the I'll read the New Testament. I will read from the Book of Mormon daily. While reading, I will do better at writing my impressions and things I learned down.
4. I will attend the temple with Cameron at least every other week.
5. I will index one batch by myself.
6. I will write Kelly at least every other month.
7. I will memorize a scripture every week.

Socially
1. I will know all the women in my relief society by name.
2. I will invite a new friend over for dinner.
3. I will vote in the election in November.
4. I will volunteer in the community.
5. I will write Gram and Shezzy once a month and send pictures often.

Family
1. I will have a healthy baby girl.
2. I will stay within the budget we have set.
3. I will plan healthy meals for my family.
4. I will have a special night/hour with my husband once a week.
5. I will keep doing well at keeping a clean house.
6. I will help Cameron continue to have weekly Family Home Evening.
7. I will make 2 new cute projects for our home.
8. I will keep an accurate baby book for our girl.
9. I will make something cute for the baby.
10. I will plant a small garden.
11. I will get health insurance.


I think that will keep me plenty busy. I'll probably add more or change the list later but those are a few thing I'd like to accomplish this year.



1 comment: