Thursday, May 31, 2012

4 weeks old

It's been 4 wonderful weeks that we've had our dear little Addie May in our lives.  What a joy she's been.  She's slowly starting to show her little personality.  For example, she doesn't like to be left alone (I can't blame her.) And, it's really the end of the world if she wakes up and is alone. It's sad to hear her cry that much but it sure is fun when I pick her up after screaming and being able to comfort her.
I love that she smiled at me the other day.  It may seem a bit early but I swear she did.  I was just laying on the bed talking to her and she smiled a legit smile.  It was so fun.  She hasn't really done it since but I've tried everyday and she's so close.
She's sleeping a lot better at night. Last night she slept 5 hours! What a joy! I'm the only one that gets up with her at night because Cameron has to work everyday now. I really don't mind because it's not that bad as long as I take a nap later.
I love being a mom. She's such a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. She is a darn cute blessing! Thanks for posting the cute pictures. We love to get Addie email's. I'm sure it was a legit smile. What does your book say?

    ReplyDelete