Thursday, October 15, 2009

Comparative Cultures

This semester I'm taking a Comparative Culture class. We just finished learning about the French culture and now we are learning about Islam. Call me dumb for not knowing, but one thing that I've learned was that Islam is the religion and a person that practices the religion is called a Muslim. I didn't know that! I love this class a lot actually. The professor is SO entertaining to learn from. She knows her stuff and is super sweet. I really like her. She shared this video with us on Tuesday. We were talking about how a stereotype for Muslims is that they are ALL terrorists. Basically that they are all radicals and there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. That's what this movie is about, so ENJOY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4P5Mvt0fmc

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Julia, I enjoyed that. When I grow up, I want to be like you. :)

    ReplyDelete