Sunday, March 28, 2010

All about me!

Sometimes my mind wanders and I have a hard time concentrating on what I'm supposed to. This is my latest daydream...facts about me! Here are a bunch of random tid-bits about me that make me unique and such a fantastic person! :) Here we go!

I like the TP to roll off the top, not the bottom
I don’t like Swedish fish
Fake people bug me.
I won’t step on the man-holes in the street. I had a dream I fell down one once
I don’t like having the TV on in one room and the radio on in the other, it’s to many distractions.
I want to move somewhere other than Ovid, Logan, Jersey, and Bountiful.
I love smiling, especially on men.
I love Anne of Green Gables
I like using pencils to mark my scriptures but I like using a pen for everything else.
My feet are shrinking. I used to wear 8.5 and not I’m 6.5-7.
I wish I were a morning person.
Sometimes I love getting all dressed up and being girley, but sometimes I just like to be average. Sometimes I love being alone.
I don’t like salt water taffy.
I love wearing hats, but I don’t very often.
My favorite thing about me is my eyes and laugh.
I love love love to travel,
Peaches are my favorite fruit.
I’ve had 9 jobs so far in my life. Babysitting, Berry picking, Erins, Bear Cave, Lakeside pizza, Kmart, teaching Karlie, Ink Solutions, and Lasting Engraving.
I had a scar on my forehead the size of a quarter from a curling iron burn
I’ve done a dance solo in front of hundreds of people.
I’m allergic to rabbits and eggs in my hair. (I used to use egg whites as mousse)
My favorite FHE’s were playing baseball in the field and going to Riverdale.
One of my favorite childhood memories was snuggling with my dad by the fire before school
I love brownies-not cake or pie
I love cinnamon rolls.
Science is my favorite subject.
I’ve always wanted braces but never had them.
My first kiss was over a toilet.
I hate it when people spell things wrong like boyz instead of boys, or karz instead of cars.
I used to not like raspberries because of picking them, but now they are ok.
I don’t like sewing clothes, but I like sewing other things
My favorite elementary school teacher was Mrs. Pedersen. Middle School was Mr. Heinzeman, and high school was Mr. Hill.
I miss the smell of the ocean which is weird because it used to make me sick.
It takes me a long time to like a clothing fashion. Example: fur-lined coats.
It bugs me when people wear sunglasses indoors.
When I was little I wanted to be an astronaut
I want to learn another language.
I love peanut butter.
I love Jackson Hole.
Band-Aids really do make me feel better
I love sandwiches.
My dream date would be an adult version of prom. I’d love to get all fancied up and go swing dancing.
Growing up my favorite Disney movie was The Little Mermaid
Sometimes the thought of having kids scares me.
I love blueberry and peach yogurt.
I don’t like power aid
I bite straws.
Men with earrings bug me.
I love the sound of rain on umbrellas.
I’ve never wanted to use drugs or alcohol.
I don’t like oldies music.
Spit on sidewalks makes me sick..
I’ve only been in detention 2 times in my life. One was in 3rd grade for a food fight and one in 7th grade for annoying Mr. Heinzeman. Both were with Chelse Matthews.
I hate touching or looking at chewed gum, even mine.
I don’t like red sauce
I love organizing!
I read newspapers and magazines for pictures.
Girls with white lipstick/chopstick freak me out
I can drive stick cars, but I’m not super good
I like evenly cut cheese.
I hate spaghetti
I used to do my hair then my makeup, but now I’m switching
I want to be a florist/photographer

There ya go! Hope we are still friends! ;)

4 comments:

  1. lets take a photography class together. i have always wanted to. or better yet....i have 4 cute kids to practice on and two of them (the girls) will pose and pose and pose.

    what's up with evenly cut cheese?

    i also like the tp to roll off the top.

    how come you don't like black & white music?

    and who kisses over a toilet and why? you said you've never wanted to use drugs or alcohol before. you'd have to be crazy to kiss over a toilet. that does not shout "romantic."

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Darc, you make me laugh. It's a deal! We will take a class together and practice on your cute kiddos.

    Doesn't it bug you when the cheese isn't cut evenly? Oh, it does me.

    I like black and white music, in fact I love it. I just don't like the Beatles or oldies like that. Yuck. The mall ruined me.

    and I didn't plan to kiss over the toilet it just happened. Let's be honest...it was David. That doesn't exactly sout romantic either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't kiss David over a toilet in my house!!?!! Love to read your writing, especially when it is all about my little girl. I really didn't think your feet were 8.5, that's about grandma Parker's size, but Dr. Daines DID say you were a Parker baby. You don't want to be an astronaut now because it doesn't jive with the happy family bit or you don't want to live in Texas or Florida a lot? Oh, the power of friends, I wonder what Chelse M. is up to now. Thank goodness you didn't get everything you wanted! (braces)
    Best FHE's of all, playing baseball in the field, and going to Riverdale, huh. :) Glad for your good memories! Guess the gospel teaching sunk in some other time. Sure love you, Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so many things to say about this! So here goes...

    A. I agree with you on the TP. Over the top, baby!
    B. It makes me sad that you don't like Swedish Fish. Then again, I basically build a shrine for those things.
    C. Why are your feet shrinking? Impressive! Japanese women would have been jealous of you, like, centuries ago. ;)
    D. I wish I were a morning person, too.
    E. I like being average too. Being dressed up doesn't feel like me. I like being alone, too!
    F. I agree you about with your eyes and laugh!
    G. I LOVE PEACHES.
    H. I didn't know you are allergic to eggs in your hair! And I completely forgot about doing that in high school. Oh, the good old days.
    I. I worshipped The Little Mermaid!
    J. Kids scare me, too.
    K. Men with earrings BUG. Outta style, outta date, outta control.
    L. I love the sound of rain on umbrellas too!!
    M. I absolutely HATE spit on sidewalks. Haven't we got past the point in our history where we need to leave bits of our secretions everywhere?
    N. What kind of red sauce are you talking about?
    O. White lipstick....EWWW
    P. I don't like spaghetti either. I like angel hair better. :)
    Q. I think you should be a photographer/flourist too!

    Okay, I don't know why I used the alphabet there, but I hope you like it. I love lists like these. Keep 'em comin!

    Oh and I never heard your story about the toilet kiss! Or have I and I'm just a terrible friend? And I despise pie. Unless it has a graham cracker crust. :)

    ReplyDelete