Thursday, February 4, 2010

A breath of goodness...

This past week or so I've felt like a missionary again. I'm constantly busy! It's been so good and somehow I've managed to get just about everything done. And when I say done what I really mean is being caught up from being sick. I had the worst cold for 2 weeks! It started with a sore throat, then went to everything after that and back to a sore throat. Yuck! For a while I sounded like a man, then I sounded like I was going through puberty. Not fun! But, I'm feeling much better now and have got caught up in my classes and I love that feeling.
Yesterday in my theory class I decided I wanted to get to know me a little bit better. I decided to make a list of things about me. I've narrowed it down to only 54 things, but some of those things that I can remember.
1. I hate Swedish fish
2. I love the sound of rain on my umbrella
3. I love evenly cut cheese
4. I love organizing things
5. I love straws.

So, that's what I came up with about me. I was going to write more but honestly, I'm pooped and I have to babysit tomorrow. Love it!

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny! :) LOL! You love straws... why? I love you, but you love STRAWS?!? He he he...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahah, sorry mom! I do love straws, but it was supposed to say that I love to bite straws. Oh I'm so silly! I love me!

    ReplyDelete