Tuesday, January 19, 2010

a day late and a dollar short...

I try and stay on top of things, but I always find myself trying to play catch up. -sigh- I'm not even procrastinating! (not too bad anyway!) Life is good. I had a wonderful weekend. Friday I went to Salt Lake to Trevor's niece and nephew's birthday party, then to Jamie and Theron's house to watch a movie. Saturday I worked out with Jamie and got SUPER DUPER SORE! Yes, that was Saturday and today is Tuesday and I'm STILL walking like an old grandma. After the workout we went to get haircuts! Whoot...I love haircuts! I look gorgeous. Pictures to come. We went to the grocery store after that and I had some of the best eye flirtage EVER!! How's that comin' anyway James? Do I have a date yet? :) Then Saturday night I went with Trevor to the auto exbo. He was so cute! I've never seen him this excited about anything, he was shaking and couldn't hold still. We had lots of fun looking at his dream car which is a 2010 Range Rover. (again, pictures to come.) After the auto thing, we went out to dinner with Matt and Lacey. That is always a good time. The 4 of us are hilarious together! I love us! I had to go home that night because Rebecca (my mission companion) was coming to stay. Sunday was the usual, church, dinner with Gram. This week we had it at Krystal and Sean's house....YUM! Then we went to ward prayer and when we got home we randomly had the dance party of the century. My friend Dede and I were dancin fools when in walked none other than TREVOR!!! He came up with his friend Cavet. They stayed and played games with us and we had a lot of fun. Monday Rebecca took me out to eat for my birthday, then we bummed around the rest of the day because I was sick. So, that brings us to today....work. So off to do homework and rest before mom gets too mad. :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't choose the better part because mom gets mad... How do you tell mom gets mad? What's mad? Glad to hear about your very adventurous and fun life. Are you feeling any better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Daddy's getting the registration for your car at the court house right now. :)

    ReplyDelete