Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Weddings Galore...

So, I hooked up with Trevor this weekend, when I got home my roomate told me that her and Niels got engaged and are getting married March 13th @ 9:00 in the Draper temple. I'm so excited for them. I love them both and there couldn't be a happier couple together. You really can feel that they are perfect for each other on so many levels. Yeah for them. My second wedding is Jamie. She is my bestest bestest friend I love her dearly. She is the sweetest girl in the world. I love her and tonight I found out that they aren't technically engaged, but getting pretty close. He finally kissed her for the first time tonight. I'm so dang excited for her and him. They have a perfect relationship. They really are the twinkle in each other's eyes. I will put pictures up of the happy couples soon, but not tonight....I'm pooped. AND I'm blogging about my birthday tomorrow. Oh glorious day!


This is Jamie and Steve. This is Sarah and Niels.


No comments:

Post a Comment