Sunday, January 3, 2010

After 2 weeks....

Yes, he finally called me. I'm so annoyed at how he thinks that everything is OK if he just ignores me for a while. What sense does that make...NONE! Anyway, he called me tonight to tell me about teaching gospel doctrine today, him loosing his voice on New Years, and about some hoorah with school and how he might not be able to go on the cruise because he can't pay for both. That's totally fine, I just wish he would make up his mind about something and stick to it. Ah, so frustrating! He is a wonderful friend, but blah...
Tonight was wonderful! Church was great but after that I went to the Johnson's for a birthday party. When I pulled up, there was a sign on the door and when I walked in, Joel and all the kids were hiding behind the couch. They jumped out and yelled, "SURPRISE!!!" It was so cute, I loved it. The kids made me the cutest signs that I will put pictures up tomorrow of them. We had a delicious dinner and an even better peach cobbler. Evan finished his cobbler and said, "Dad, I want some more corn on the cobbler!" SOOOO CUTE! I love the Evanisms. He's so creative! I love how kid's minds work. Georgia and Adam are pretty smart themselves. I will give an example when I post their dang cute posters they made me. We played twister and I lost miserably. Eliza was cute with her smiles while she dreams. My present was awesome too! Darci made the cutest little apron and gave me a great cookbook. Yum! I'm excited to get to cooking! Thanks Johnsons! You guys are wonderful! I sure do love you! When I got home, I layed on the couch and talked to Jamie while she played with my hair. Oh I love doing that because me and her giggle a lot, but can still get our serious talks out. I love her. Overall, it was a good day. I have to babysit in the morning, so I should get to sleep. Beans and Nachos!

No comments:

Post a Comment