Sunday, January 3, 2010

All dressed in white

I know this is technically January 3rd so I would have missed the second but I'm counting it as the 2nd since I haven't gone to bed yet. I have to at least make it a week on doing well on my goals. So, Georgia's baptism was awesome today! She's such a cutie! I love her so much. Not to make anyone jealous but it really made me smile when I walked into the primary room today to see what the kids were doing when Jackson Johnson asked me if I was Georgia's aunt. Before I could respond she gave me a big hug and said "Yes! And she's my favorite!" I usually have to prompt her to who is her favorite, but I guess repetition really is an effective tool. She was so pretty. Eliza was a doll too! It was dang cute when Jamie kissed her ear and Eliza DID NOT like that at all! She gave Jamie the biggest crusty ever. My morning face isn't even that scary! They both looked absolutely gorgeous! I love them!
Tonight my friend Matt Smitheram came down from Pocatello and hung out with me. We made cinnamon rolls that tasted like pancakes. I'm guessing it was because we used pancake batter. Hu, go figure! It was the only recipe I could find that didn't require yeast! The boys from downstairs came to play and Jamie and Steve were here for a bit. We played hookie 5 and watched copious amounts of Hulu videos. I love my friends! They are so wonderful! So, that's a wrap on today!

1 comment:

  1. Julia thank you so much for putting us up. I'm so sorry I snore! :} You were such a great hostess and we really appreciate it. Our hearts swell because you conduct your life so well. You are a comfort and joy to your parents. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete