Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Eve to me.

So I'm fantastic and absolutely excited for my birthday that is in 40 min. Yeah! Goodbye 23, hello 24! My birthday eve was wonderful. I babysat for the Adams this morning went home and had a nap then drove to the land of Bounty. One of the elders from my mission took me out to lunch and out for ice cream. Yum yum and more yum. Then I came to Jamie's house for a quick bathroom stop then I went to primary with Jamie. Soooooo much fun. She teaches special needs primary. They are wonderful. They sang to me the "hello hello hello hello" song complete with sign language! I loved it! We had dinner, a wonderful lesson from Ki, then out for more ice cream. Whew...what a lovely day! I've loved it and tomorrow will only be better because it's MY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to my youngest daughter, & only blue eyed and blonde girl. Hope you know this birthday that your family sure loves you alot! Please let me know when you're back to Logan safe. I don't like you on the roads when it's storming and there are some nuts not driving smart. Love you.

    ReplyDelete